This website uses the following types of cookie:
> Technical cookies used for navigation (session cookies)
This type of cookie is required for the site to work properly.
> Technical cookies used for analytics
These cookies are used to gather information in aggregate form about website access, the number of visitors to the site and how users interact with it. Their aim is purely statistical.
You can consult the options available in your browser to manage cookies relating to basic functions, website improvement, personalisation and advertising. Different browsers use different methods to disable cookies, but they can usually be found in the Tools or Options menu. You may also find your browser’s Help menu useful.
As well as allowing you to manage cookies, browsers usually also let you control files similar to cookies, such as Local Shared Objects, by enabling privacy mode, for example.
How to enable/disable cookies
This website uses technical cookies needed for it to operate correctly.
If certain functions don’t work for you, you may need to enable cookies (technical cookies at least) in your browser.
Enabling and disabling cookies is child’s play. Just choose your browser from the list below and follow the simple instructions.
- Open Chrome and click the menu icon on the toolbar.
- Go to Settings and then Show advanced settings (at the bottom of the page).
- Under Privacy, click the Content settings button.
- To enable cookies, select the Allow local data to be set button. To disable third-party cookies (and keep technical cookies enabled), check the Block third-party cookies and site data box.
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools (the gear icon), followed by Internet options.
- Go to the Privacy tab.
- Use the slider to set the privacy level. Slide it down to enable cookies or up to block them.
- Open Firefox and click the menu icon (top right), followed by Options.
- In the window that opens, select the Privacy panel.
- From the dropdown menu under History select Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies. If you would like to disable third-party cookies (and leave technical cookies enabled), check mark the Never option from the dropdown menu next to Accept third party cookies.
- Open Safari and click Safari in the menu at the top.
- Click Preferences in the dropdown menu.
- In the window that opens, select Privacy.
- Choose between the different options under Cookies and website data.
- Choose the Always allow option to enable cookies. If you want to disable third-party cookies (and leave technical cookies enabled) choose the option Allow from websites I visit.